Connecting to PostgreSQL
To connect to a PostgreSQL database the following information will be necessary:
- Display name : A name of your choice to identify the database.
- Host : The IP address or domain pointing to your database.
- Port : The port used to connect to your database.
- Schema name : (optional) The name of the database schema you want to connect to.
- Username & Password : Credentials with permission to query the database.
As for all database systems, the following IP's have to be whitelisted: