Your PushMetrics Workspace
In PushMetrics every user belongs to one or multiple workspaces.
- In a workspace, multiple users can collaborate together on notebooks and use shared resources like database connections.
- All contents in a workspace are only available inside it, i.e. contents can not be shared across workspaces (except public notebooks).
When you log in, you typically land on the home screen.
- Here, you have shortcuts to the most common actions like creating a new notebook, inviting a user, etc.
- You can see a list of your recently viewed items, so you can jump right back in
- You can search across all notebooks in your workspace
From the sidebar navigation, you can reach any page in PushMetrics.
- The "Notebooks" tab lets you browse and access all your notebooks
- The "Data" tab shows all your database connections and their metadata
If you need help or support, we're just a click away:
PushMetrics comes in light and dark mode. Pick your side!
You can change modes when you click on your user icon in the top right: